Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweet As Easter Freebie - Day 1


This adorable Easter kit is chuck full of adorable
elements and papers. Each day for 5 days you will receive a download with the contents
a secret until you have opened it.
Above is just a little sneak peek
of todays contents. I hope you will love it!

Download includes both .psp and .psd files.
Terms of Use will be included.
For personal use only.
Please do not share or re-upload.
You may share the link to my blog only.

Be sure to leave some love here
or at the download site.
Thanks and enjoy my adorable Easter kit.

4Shared Download here

Mediafire Download here


Pammie

10 comments:

Summer Loving Gal said...

Love all the bright colors and things you've included today.
THANKS!
Can't wait to see what is to come :-)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Betty said...

well the first part is beautiful Pammie...thank you
hugz
Betty

lillie said...

You're a gem! A talented gem!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 01 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Betty said...

this is beautiful Pammie..I thought I downloaded this this morning but maybe I didnt...thanks heaps for sharing....
hugz
Betty

Betty said...

what a moron...I did download it this morning and left a comment...Lord only knows where I stashed that kit...I daresay you know me by now Pammie...lmao
hugz
Betty
I just love playing with these comments...lol.

CalvaryGirl said...

I'm so excited! Thank you for doing this :o)


Wendy
My Blogs: CalvaryGirl- Life, Designs, and Devotions

Michele said...

Very cool! Love the springy/easter colors! So fun!

Keryn said...

Thank you for today's surprise. Looking forward to opening it. Yesterday's was gorgeous - loved the papers.