Friday, June 19, 2009

FREE "It's A Boy" Scrap kit

Align Center

In honor of my eldest daughter having her first baby and me being the youngest grandmother on this planet right? (44 or 45 I forget, maybe that means I'm old after all? LOL), I thought it would be fun to create a baby boy and baby girl kit. She's having a girl, but I decided to start with the boy kit.

The files include both psd and psp files AND you can download the full kit, or the elements and papers seperately. I have just updated my TOU, so please read or re-read them. They are included in the downloads. For personal use only. Do not share or re-upload. You may share the link to my blog only.

Shameless Plug: I just added 5 new baby boy Ready2Go blog designs at my Blog Design site.
The Posh Box Blog Designs

The baby girl scrap kit will be coming soon! Be sure to leave some lovin' here or at the download site.
Thank you and enjoy the kit!

Some were having trouble downloading..
Sorry about that folks!
Here are the direct download pages:

Full Kit
Elements
Papers


Pammie

15 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Casey said...

Thank you for this cute It's a Boy scrap kit. Can hardly wait for your It's a Girl scrap kit to come out.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

outhousescraps said...

i am the owner of digitalpixelpixies.com and would love to have you sell in my store... if you are interested please email me at admin@digitalpixelpixies.com

Chris and Christie said...

Oh, cool! I just had a baby boy, so this is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing -- I can't wait to make some pages with this! :) Thank you so, so very much!

Mungo said...

Thanks for a great baby kit, much appreciated

Mags said...

What a cute kit! THX so much for sharing it!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

grammadiane said...

What an adorable kit...i just got a new grandson last week....This kit will be just perfect....Thank You

Foxycrafts said...

A perfect match for the "It's a Girl" kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

Mary said...

I love your scrap kits. I was a first time grandma at age 34, also to a girl. I now have 18 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren at age 58. Have fun with your new granddaughter and enjoy every minute. She was my second daughter's first child and she also gave me the first great grandson. I have 4 great grandson and 2 great granddaughters, the first being from my oldest daughter's first daughter just a year ago this last Fri. The first grandchild also gave me my second great granddaughter about 4 months ago. I can't wait to see her.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Julie - dolphincrazy1 said...

Thanks for this great freebie

hann2009 said...

Thanks for the great freebie! LOVE it!

julie said...

thanks so much for this kit,my daughter had a babyboy on sunday and i'm a first time grandmother at 41 i'm over the moon ,thanks again :)

Victoria said...

Mille grazie! Bellissimo!